Importing patients to PAO
How to upload a file of patient names to PAO for bulk inviting:
1. Create a list
of first name, last name, email address, and SMS phone number for each patient to be invited. This can be done by exporting this information from your practice management system or created manually in Excel or Word. The fields must be separated by commas and the file must be a text file with the ending of .csv (comma separated variables.)
2. Sign into your account at pao.desbio.com
3. Click on the “Patients” tab under your practitioner code and select “Import Patients”
4. Click on the “Browse” button and then locate your .csv file
of patient information. The location will be wherever you created your file.
5. Click on the located file and then click the “Open” button
to select your .csv file for upload.
6. Click on the “Submit” button to upload the file to PAO
You will see the words “Invited Successfully”
presented in green letters with each name that PAO has accepted. Names not accepted will display in red. A name will not be accepted if there is a space before any field of information or if the email address has already been invited previously to PAO.
Want some assistance with patient files?